Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

Four original triple whitewall tires for sale

        THANKS AND THAT IS THE CONSENSUS FROM EVERYBODY.
ALLEN AND SALLY SOUNEHIN

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:45:49 EST Imp67cc64@xxxxxxx writes:
Coker is the perfect place for the tires you need.  I generally get all of my wide whitewall bias ply tire for earlier cars from them and have been very pleased with their service.

John

Allen and Sally Sounhein Pharmacists
Good Shepherd Outpatient Pharmacy, ACC, Lab, X-ray
450 W Highway 22 suite 13    847 381 1230
Barrington,IL 60010
allen.sounhein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx