Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 7:14 AM
Subject: IML: '59 413 valve cover gaskets

It is getting close to the time I want to remove my valve covers, and repaint them from the fire engine red someone has put on them, back to the black they're supposed to be. I heard at a recent car show that the 413 four bolt gaskets were getting hard to find. Does anyone know of a source for these? Also, how hard is it to do a valve job? Remember, I failed carburetor 101 by not removing the metering rods before putting back together the two halves of the carburetor, so we're talking very novice mechanic here.
Bill '59 Crown