'59 413 valve cover stickers

What do the 1959 valve decals look like?

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/Stickers/index.htm
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1961/Stickers/index.htm

I have a silver one with a black border around it that isn't up to the
edge that isn't up on the site yet.
What year is that silver one for - 1962/1963?

If someone gets a repro 1959 or otherwise (assuming it's different from
1960), we can post it to the site for others before it goes onto your
engine if you're willing.

If these silver ones are needed by someone, I'll try to work something out
about getting them visible and printable.  Those links make nice stickers
for your toolbox or econobox, too.

-Kenyon

--- Imperial59crown@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello Don,
> I haven't gotten that far along yet to worry about the original decals,
> but
> if anyone on the list knows where we might obtain some nice repros it
> would
> be nice to know. At this point I just want to get the hot red color out
> of
> the engine compartment, and get it looking like the more elegant black
> with
> gold air cleaner, more befitting this cars image. Oh yes, the decals we
> are
> looking for are for a 1959 Imperial 413 engine.
> Bill '59 Crown

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area