Please Welcome a New Member Shane Wilkinson (1966, 1968)

Please Welcome a New Member Shane Wilkinson (1966, 1968)

New Subscriber(s): Shane (Roy) Wilkinson
Email Address is: fooreiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern Utah

Car(s) owned: I have a 2 1966 imperial hardtops, one 1968 and a couple of
others

Self-Introduction: I became very interested in Imperials about four years
ago, and now they are my hobby.  I've now got my 16-year old sister helping
me restore and prepare my Imperials.  I'm very mechanical, and have a knack
for it, or so my sister says. In Morgan, it's hard to find a lot of
Imperials, so if anyone has a good one that doesn't need restored and is in
already driving condition, let me know!