Valve cover decals and more

For those in need of the correct decals for valve covers and other areas check
out Jim Osborn Reproductions at http://www.osborn-reproduction.com/

They have a comprehensive selection, but of course you have to look under
Chrysler to find the Imperial stuff.

I've bought a number of their decals, and they are very good.

Happy Hunting....
Roger