Midwest Car Show May 18th 2003 Omaha/Council Bluffs

Midwest Car Show May 18th 2003 Omaha/Council Bluffs

Hi All,
  Here is the info about a local car show that may be
of interest to some folks.

Orphan Car Show
(as in not produced any longer ie. Imperial, Plymouth,
Studebaker, Duesenberg, etc.)
In the Sams Club parking lot
3221 Manawa Centre Drive
Council Bluffs, Iowa  (Just across the river from
Omaha Nebraska)

Time: 9 A.M. - 4 P.M.

Managers choice award to be given at 4 P.M.

There is a $10 registration fee, and this is a fund
raiser for the local food pantries.

If you want to register,
send $10 to;

Husker Chapter SDC
C.O. Buzz and Carolyn Fleek
2520 No. 60th St.
Omaha, Ne 68104

This is a nice time and I have attended the show most
of the past 5 years.   Pretty low key with about 50-75
cars of all makes.  (even non orphans are welcomed!)

Let me know if you need more info.
Jeff Ingraham