63 Imperial in junkyard

Hi all, To anybody with-in a worthwhile driving distance of Salem Oregon, there is a 63 Imperial 4dr crown, white with white white int. mostly all there, instrument panel removed, was not able to get hood open. the yard it's in is going out of business and is crushing all cars, they told me it would take up to a month to crush them all, ( it's a shame they have a lot of old cars. their number is 503-585-2997, open 7 days a week. car doesn't have any obvious rust. if any body wants any particulars on car, my number is 503-371-6955, thanks, mike Becker