Anniston Meet

Hello To All on the List,

We just returned from Anniston and can't recall having as much fun in many years as we did this past weekend.  We arrived there having never met anyone attending and left feeling like we have known these wonderful folks for years!  Never have we been to another car function where we were allowed to actually drive others vehicles!   They say "laughter is the best medicine".  Well, I should be a very healthy man as I laughed so much this weekend, the muscles in my face and head hurt!  This was quite an entertaining bunch and Russell and I plan on attending again in the fall.  In addition to having a fantastic time, I learned an awful lot from many who took the time to answer my questions or show me something under the hood etc.  I just hope you folks on the list who couldn't make it to this event will consider coming in the fall.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed!  Anniston is a beautiful place and the Victoria Inn was a perfect setting for the elegant Imperials, the fabulous three hundreds and the other makes that showed up too (Packards, Mercury Colony Park wagon and even a Studebaker).  It'll be tough going back to work tomorrow after this incredibly entertaining weekend!  My hat's off to those who planned and organized this event.  They are to be commended for their efforts!  In a word, this weekend was a BLAST!

Sincerely,

Greg McDonnell
Mobile, AL