Please Welcome a New Member Eddie (1965)

Please Welcome a New Member Eddie (1965)

New Subscriber(s): eddie
Email Address is: eddiesr41@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Downey Ca,

Car(s) owned: 65 Imperial was given to me from my son, he bought it just out
of high school,fix it, and lost interest in it,then he got himself a 73
dodge dart that he also fixed up and we take that to the track,the imperial
is my cruiser.

Self-Introduction: Im a happily divorced 43 yr man, loves to drive around in
my Imperial, on most sundays,I enjoy this car for its beauty,comfort,and
style,this imperial is not like everybodys 65 4 door you know when this
imperial is coming,the 413 has been bored over 30 and it sounds like a Hemi.