Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 1:37 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Metal guage

 No I used calipers.  The problem is that with paint on one side and 'stuff'
on the other, i can't get what I consider to be an accurate reading.  I'm
sure this is documented somewhere.  I'm confident that the 57-66s are 19 or
20 guage with the once piece front caps on 61-66s being heavier.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques