Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:01 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: RE:help for Linda Kujawa (1990)brakes/suspension??

not sure,, brake and anti lock lite on.. and no brakes.. pedal has pressure but really tight.. all wheels checked ok.. 2 mechanics think its master cylinder.. would a dealer have a "machine" to determine the exact problem.. and as i was driving .. suddenly it clicked back.. to lites off and brakes ok.. ... now off again..

thanks
linda in texas
90 imperial