66 master cyl.

I installed a Napa # 36221 (late 60's  full size mopar w/all drums) M/C
with excel. results.It bolts up to the booster w/no problem. You will
need fittings available new and a junction block from a late 60's mopar
w/all drums.I got my block from a junkyard.I replaced everything (hoses,
lines, whl.cyls and shoes over two years ago w/ no problems since.The
Auto pilot bracket may need work or removal for the m/c lines . Good
luck it's worth it!
    Imperially ,Gary    66 Cpe.