Have Le Baron(s) ... I Do Tow

Hola

Tose of you that have been around for the last five years have read from me
that I have towed a '63 Le Baron with a '63 Le Baron from our home here in
Colo Spgs over to Jeff Ingraham at the meeting place in Nebraska or the time
that I drove to Freemont,  Calif ( south S.F. Bay area ) to tow a '66 Le
Baron back to Colo Spgs.

I'm now getting ready to tow a '56 2dr and a '63 Caddy from Castle Rock down
to Colo Spgs for another person.  Will I take pictures ... you betcha.

                                              Rodger & Gabby

ps
It would be better if I had a dual axled 23' to 27'd Air stream to tow, that
was from the middle '60's to the early 70's