Holey Moulding

      I'm interested in any ideas about repairing holes that have been drilled in the
stainless side moulding on my '68 Crown. Evidently, someone took the quick way out
in reattaching the trim before I got the car.

      Thanks and I enjoy all the different suggestions I read on the list.

      Preserve the past,

      Keith