help for Linda Kujawa (1990)brakes

i was trying to avoid a dealer cost to repair.. i did have the dealer key in my vin number.. no recalls on brakes.. they are not the bendix that did have a recall..i am going to another *(this is the 4th place)  to put on machine and that will possibly give the problem... i even went to a dealer to trade in...i am so frustrated with not being able to go to my local mechanic and have him repair, not one but 4 have just shook their head and said :"no " dont work on that brake system " get rid of it"

i am ready to sell it , but i love it !!  ... the air conditioner blows but not cold.... read out 65 ( lowest) is about 75....