can anyone recommend a cheap transporter for 2 non runningcars Calif to

can anyone recommend a cheap transporter for 2 non runningcars Calif to Nj?

Hi, how did you do on this.  Did you get any quotes?  Can they go in a
semi trailer?  I may be able to work with you as I have a load coming
from NJ to Washington State.
Jim