Immaculate 68 Crown on ebay

Due to personal finances (or lack of), I simply must sell this beautiful
car.  I have it listed on the club site here for $7500.00  Since I need
to get the car sold, I reduced my reserve on ebay, consequently I would
sell it to a list member for $6500.00  if you contact me before the
auction ends or reaches this amount.  Email: bobsykes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!