This never happens

Well, I bet a smaller, older Geo would fit in the
trunk of an Imperial!

As would that small car Ford made a while back- one
seater, small 2-stroke engine, 5" wheels.. about half
the size of a golf cart....

Actually, the solution is to build that Imperial SUV
and be able to tow your Imperial with it when the A604
breaks:)