Step one: determine the source of leakage.  You have 6 choices, in order of
likelihood

 -
#1. fluid reservoir -  Feel under the metal can into which you pour fluid to
replenish it - if you feel wetness at the raised edge of the reservoir right
behind the pulley, you need to replace the "O" ring which seals the
reservoir to the pump casting.  This is very easy to do but you must remove
and disassemble the pump to do it, so if that sort of thing isn't your bag,
take it to your mechanic.  The "O" ring costs a few cents, but he will
probably charge you around $150 labor.

#s 2 through 5 - . Hoses - you have two hoses, and each one has two ends.
Inspect and feel around each end of each hose.

    #2.  Most likely culprit is the return hose at the pump end - this is
the end with the strap type clamp on it, right on the small pipe attached to
the reservoir (the metal can thingy to which the cap is mounted).   This
hose is cheap and easily replaced, however when you remove it you will lose
most of the fluid from the system, so be prepared for a mess, or else
suction the fluid out of the reservoir first.
    #3.  Next most likely place is the other end of this same hose - it is
connected to the smaller of the two connections on the steering box (the
dirty cast iron thingy at the lower end of the steering column).   Again,
this hose is cheap and easily replaced. - just take the old one into your
NAPA store and have them make a new one for you.
    #4 and #5 are the other hose, the pressure hose.  This is the one that
is bolted to the  pump, not held with a strap clamp, and its other end goes
to the larger of the two connections on the steering box.  This hose is not
cheap, and will have to be special ordered, most likely, although I found
that Carquest stores keep one in stock.  This is also easy to change, but
you need to have some experience with compression fittings, and I'd advise
you to take it to a shop if you are not comfortable with this type of thing.
#6.  The steering box itself may be leaking - this is not a job for the
faint of heart - this is a complicated mechanism which is directly related
to your safety, I strongly recommend you let a pro take care of this
problem.   You can have the steering box rebuilt by NAPA or probably other
auto parts stores.

If you feel there is any danger at all of fluid getting on the exhaust
system of the car, do NOT drive it until the leak is cured (danger of
serious fire!), or until you take the belt off the pump and drain the
reservoir to prevent fluid from hitting the engine.  You can then drive the
car, but it will steer VERY hard, so be prepared.  You can cut the belt to
remove it, as you will no doubt be replacing it anyway.  Save the old belt
for a size sample.  It will not hurt the car to drive it without power
steering, as on your year car, that belt does not power anything else.
Dick Benjamin