Part numbers

In a message dated 4/13/03 8:50:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, mvwyshy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It would simplify things if I could provide him with part numbers but I don't have a "part number book" and I haven't been able to find this information on the web site. What simple step have I overlooked?

Thanks for your help.

Mel

The simple solution is to buy a parts book then you'll know exactly what you need for anything on your car.  I always recommend to everyone,you should have a factory shop manual and parts book for every old car you own.  Saves a lot of headaches for a normal $100 investment....................Bill B>