Urgently needed for 1950 Imperial

I just went through this problem on my 55 imp.  All
wheel cylinders are the same from 1955 to 1949 or so I
am told.  Desoto, Dodge and Plymouth used the same
ones so they are easy to come by. EIS sells both the
kit or the cylinder.  Hoses and master cylinders as
well as brake shoes are a differn't matter.  I had to
reline my brake shoes don't let them ware to the metal
or you can't do this. Also don't neglect the lower pin
shoe adjustment.  This is hard to set without the
proper tool.  I adjusted mine until the shoe started
to drag then backed off until I could not hear it any
more. Others have said to cut a hole in the backing
plate and use a feeler gage.  I chose not to do that
one due to water and snow build up on the shoes (I
like to stop in the rain). Parts are hard to find for
these Imps but check the internet for specialty
catologs and you will find them.  I also wonder if you
are bleeding the system right. There are to bleed
screws on the front end.  Good luck! RC