Please Welcome Logan Chrysler

New Subscriber(s): Logan Chrysler
Email Address is: logan2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tacoma, WA and Chilliwack, BC

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial conv. (Copenhagen Blue Met.w/parchment white
int.)

Self-Introduction: I'm a commercial Artist/Cartoonist/Illustrator, I also do
some sketches of Various Chrysler cars. Just recently, I was asked to do
some art for a local car museum that's setting up shop in Tacoma.