New '69 Imperial AutoBiography

Hey Folks,

For those of you who are fans of the fuselage style,
check out a new AutoBiography of Ed Noble's 1969
Imperial LeBaron --
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1969/noble/.

Ed has had this car for over thirty years, so he has
some good stories to go along with it!

Also be sure to visit the updated AutoBiography of
John Muller's 1969 Imperial LeBaron at
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1969/Muller/.
Notice that the hubcaps are color-coordinated with the
vinyl top, an Imperial feature that is unique to 1969!

If you would like to see your car featured in an
AutoBiography, please contact our group of web folks
at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Elijah