Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals 2003 - update

Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals 2003 - update

 All:

I've heard back from the organizer at Carlisle I worked with last year.  Our
new Imperial class is here to stay, and it will be there again this year.  Also
sent them the count of 23 cars we had last year so they can (hopefully) plan
accordingly when allocating space.

Show dates, etc., are on the Carlisle web site. www.carsatcarlisle.com

The registration form is now available. You can do it on-line now. I have given
the Carlisle folks "Online Imperial Club" as our club name.  When registering,
BE SURE to indicate this so we can get credit towards the tent becoming
complimentary.

As soon as I hear back about the tent, I'll post another update.

Imperially yours - Mark