printed circuit gauges in Imperials

Someone posted that they believed the printed circuit gauges started about
62 or 63.  I cant say for later years, but I know for a fact after
disassembling enough of them, that the 62 and 63 still used separate gauges
for the instrument panel and had no printed circuit.  I think that 64 may
have been when that started, at least for the lighting and warning lamps.  I
had a 64 instrument panel that still had individual instruments for the
gauges, but had a printed circuit for the remainder of the panel circuits.
Lets hear from others who have been behind the panels of later years and who
may know for sure on them.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe