67 Imperial

I spotted a 67 Imperial for sale in San Leandro California yesterday. Yellow
with brown vinyl top. It was getting dark so I didn't get a good look at it.
Think it was a 2 door. Looked pretty decent. If any one is interested I can
take a closer look. For you East Bayer's it was off San Leandro Blvd on
Williams Street..(I think)

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx