65 chrysler imperial

John,
There is black paint in between the grill work on the  rear "propeller
style" bumper facia, wheel covers, intereior dash facia (acrost the pasenger
side), the out side rail trim that runs from the front corner to the rear
corner, left and right (the same trim that the 62+ Lincolns have) and the
chrome trim around the front wind shield.
Johan
65 LeBaron
Washington DC