Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 8:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dave Duricy
Subject: Re: IML: '68 Electrical Schematic Needed!

Careful here, the 67 and 68 are different, surprisingly.  The link quoted
mentions 67 - maybe the 68 pages also have a similar link, but if not, he
needs a 68 schematic set.  If these are not on the site, I can provide it,
given enough time to dig it all out - this is not a simple undertaking to
cover the whole car in all its possible configurations of body and options.

Also, which accessories are on the car affect which schematic is used,
especially the headlight options, rear air, convertible top if any, ATC and
radio options all affect the schematics.  The whole set is about 10 pages,
some double sided - that's a lot of bytes!

I have the 68 FSM, and can scan a few pages for Dave, but not until Monday.
But I need a list of his options.

Dick Benjamin