Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

I have repros of the silver one with black script black border that are
mentioned below in association with 1965.

There is also a largeer recatngular gold foil one that has the same font
(but larger) as the 1960.  Sticker has no border.  I was told that it was
for 61 & 62(?).

Once Chris M has his online decal reproduction technique down, I hope that
he'll take these on, too.  Once they get scanned, perhaps we can get
concensus on where they belong.

-Kenyon