From: Mark Evans [mailto: evansma@xxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:57:00 -0500
Subject: Re: IML: '61-'63 inside door handles question

Front and read are the same. Left and right are not. These are easy to
Original Message -----<br>From: "Charles Hudacko" <chasman@xxxxxxxxxxxx><br>To:
All,<br>><br>> The handles on my '62 are broken and I have some of the pieces
-----------------<br>> This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing
be<br>> shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the<br>>
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>> To UN-SUBSCRI
 BE, go to
  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to
you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please <br>reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be <br>shared with