Mopar spark plug and 2003 Chrysler Imperial

Mopar spark plug and 2003 Chrysler Imperial

Those of you who followed some of my road trip sagas in the last couple years, may remember me mentioning my Uncle Larry who accompanied me on quite a few of the trips in the midwest.  Sadly, Uncle Larry passed away March 10 at the age of 75.

Earlier this week, I went up to help his son clean out the shop.  I also brought home one of Uncle Larry's "Imperial of farm tractors", a 1947 John Deere model B.  It needs a lot of work and I know little about them so it will be an interesting restoration.

It was a meloncoly trip but we found a bunch of neat stuff and brought back some wonderful memories.  What his son Jim did not want found it's way into a trailer we took to the junkyard or into the back of my truck.  One of the neat things I found was a "mopar" spark plug.  I've never seen one before.

My cousin also told me about a Chrysler Imperial rose bush she had picked up at a local farm store and I stopped on the way home and got one.  It is a bright red bloom and a climbing bush.  Apparently it was named after the 1954 Chrysler Imperial.  Who says they aren't making Chrysler Imperials anymore?

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques