Please Welcome a New Member Fred Claus (1958)

----- Original Message -----
From: Leslie <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 12:58 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Fred Claus (1958)

> New Subscriber(s): Fred C. Claus
> Email Address is: nutgwr@xxxxxxx
> Member Location: North Central California
>
> Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Imperial in light green.
>
> Self-Introduction: Car was in my wife's parent's barn since the 70's.
With
> the help of Modesto American Chevrolet owner, they had it pulled out and
> renovated with out my knowledge and presented it to me on my 75 birthday
> last month.  In excellent condition with the exception of a partially
busted
> left tail light lense. Awesome car and means so much more because it
> belonged to her parents and was purchased the year we were married.
>
> Mick Maxwell here, welcome aboard.What a great present ,I wish some one
could do that for me. But all ready have a 58 crown coupe.So Fred,I heard
you are coming to Austraila,So if miss your Imperial ,while you are on
holidays I would gladly take you for a spin.I live 40 min out of Brisbane.It
would be great to hear from a fellow 58 owner as there is none here.Fred you
can contact me through the imperial hiway.All the best Mick&April