Purchasing Chrysler Imperial Roses

----- Original Message ----- Why not go directly to the Jackson & Perkins
web site? They have them listed there. I don't know what part of the country
you are in, but here in AZ, its early rose season. Also the case in the New
England area.
john<<<<

Gee John, Want to give us a link for those Roses? I spent an hour earlier
today hunting through Jackson & Perkins website and I couldn't find them
listed anywhere.....

Leslie  '67 Sedan