vinyl dye or paint

Mark,
I was at the Auto Color body shop supply store Sat and looked at a rack of different color spray cans of vinyl dye.  They can also match your color and you can pick up a Preval spray bottle at the Home Depot paint dept which will spray your paint (with proper amount of reducer depending on the paint) as an aerosol can would.
I have had very good luck with vinyl dye on floormats.  The light gray mats in my 78 NYB were done several years ago and have held up very nicely.

John-- Atlanta