Idler Arm Replacement found

We have had discussion on this before!  The Chrysler arms fits the
Imperials (depending on what year we are dealing with) and people have
done this to their satisfaction but the arm is of different length.  As
a result the toe in geometry will change slightly as you turn the wheels
off center.  The Chrysler arm is much cheaper.  We can supply the
correct steering and suspension arms for any of these vehicles.
Jim