Idler Arm Replacement found

Hi,
  Just to chime in here...  My brother has had a 68
Chrysler 300 Idler arm on his 67 Imp for about 4 years
with no adverse effects.   The differences in angle
and or length of maybe 1/4 of an inch was about the
only difference between the 2 when you laid them next
to each other.
On his 67 Crown, It drives, steers and rides as an
Imperial should with absolutely no decernable
difference from the original except the 68 Chrysler
one is available, and the IMperial one is not.
I really can't speak for the 69-73 Imps and Kenyon
says it does not work so that is that but I do know it
has been fine on my brothers 67.
Jeff Ingraham