From: Mark Evans
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 6:31 AM
Subject: IML: IMPERIAL ROSE Ad Campaign

I agree with Bill; The Imperial Rose is heavily linked to our precious Imperials. Indeed, in 1952, this rose was featured in many magazine ads. Here's just a couple:

A good compliment to Mr Keller's beautiful Imperials; don't you think?

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible