Please Welcome a New member John Facer (1981)

Please Welcome a New member John Facer (1981)

New Subscriber(s): John Facer
Email Address is: teddy.boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northampton  England

Car(s) owned: 1981 chrysler imperial coupe

Self-Introduction: I am a young 64yr old.I and my wife Babs go rocking n
rolling every weekend. I was, as a young man a TEDDY BOY...I still wear the
teddy boy clothes today.We go three times a year to American car meets.It
goes without saying I feel for the Imperial.Though I would have liked an
older carI have got to like mine very much.I am at the moment trying to
source a speedo cable,The dealers here are doing their best to find one for
me.My freinds call me Johnnie Jack Daniels....I wonder why.