Chrysler Classic in Columbus, Ohio

Hey folks, me again. I found out that there is an annual car show in my home
town, so I wrote them about the event this May 16th-18th. Are there any
other regional Imp owners interested in attending? My car is still too weak
to enter, but going might be fun...

Here is a copy of my exchange with them about the event.

"D-bodies are in the Postwar category. We do not have separate classes
for Imperials, 300s, etc. because very few, if any, of those cars
attend. I wish they would. We will gladly accommodate new classes if
there is an interest. Thanks.
Jeff Johnson"