Another Imp Cvt on Ebay-57

Arran,

I guess you have hit on the real distinction, or the critical difference,
between cheap and expensive-- and not many people realize it.  I certainly
hadn't thought about what you said until you said it.  Almost everyone I've
talked to, or heard talking, about redoing their interior frames it in terms of
what material they will use, and will it be correct?  Given that approach, the
cost of leather is prohibitive (is it really that much more?), so you wind up
with vinyl interiors in cars that, in my opinion, should never have vinyl
interiors.  But as you point out, it's really the labor, not the material.

So, anyway, thanks for pointing that out!

MM