83 EFi spark plugs, MPG update...

Hi everyone,
    I finally managed to track down the "correct" spark plugs for the '83.
Thank you to all who helped (and even offered to pick some up for me and
ship them!) on that one. I ended up with Autolite 985's. The 945 supersedes
to the 985 for some reason. It made a noticeable difference over the
RN14YC's that the previous owner had installed.
    The car runs very well, except for a small hesitation at WOT from a stop
(mostly while warming up) and a very minor hot start issue (doesn't always
fire up on the first try). I will iron these issues out eventually. Now that
I am putting some miles on the car, what type of fuel economy should I be
expecting? I know this is a loaded question with myriad variables, but I
would love to hear what some other EFI owners are getting. I tried searching
the IML archives, but didn't find much on MPG numbers. I have to check my
odometer to see that it is accurate before I get too excited. The car is
currently shod with 215/75/15 tires, and it seems to me that they are
supposed to be 205/75/15?
William
83 EFI
Edmonton, Canada