TV shows

Yup, Oldsmobile built the 4-cylinder Economy Truck (Olds's name) from 1919
through 1923.   A total of 16,919 were built, with 1920 being the most
popular - 8,213.

Another show that had a couple of Imperials, and was a show related to "The
Beverly Hillbillies", was "Petticoat Junction".   Although 'Kate Bradley'
(aka Pearl Bodine, Blanche Morton, Betty Rubble, Gertrude Gearshift, et al)
never owned a car, Mopars did appear on the show from time to time.

'Uncle Joe' and 'Sam Drucker' arrived at the residence of the local
railroad's major shareholder in a chauffeur driven 1968 Imperial LeBaron.
Another episode had two silent-era actors arrive in Hooterville driving a
white 1967 or 1968 Imperial Crown convertible.   And while Oliver Douglas
drove a Lincoln Continental on "Greenacres", his wife Lisa drove a Fury III
convertible on "Petticoat Junction".

Even the local taxis were Mopars - a 1946-48 Plymouth in a couple of
episodes (looked as if the roof had a large hole cut in it) and a 1953
Plymouth in the episode where 'Kate' returns from visiting her sister.

Bill
Vancouver, BC