Please Welcome New Members Virgil & Mary Ann Philli (1963)

Please Welcome New Members Virgil & Mary Ann Philli (1963)

New Subscriber(s): Virgil & Mary Ann Philli
Email Address is: enneyma@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Petersburg, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1963 Chrysler Imperial Crown [White with red interior]

Self-Introduction: Hi,

We acquired this car per chance.  Our old landlord had this "beauty" just
sitting in his garage, we offered to buy it about 10 years ago, but he said
that he was going to fix it up.  Well, to make a long story short, we moved
into our own house about 5 years ago, and looking at the paper one evening
and BAM it was in there fo sale.  Not by him, he sold his antique business
and it was included in the deal.  We called that night and in two days
our"Detroit Steel" as we call her, was towed in our garage!!  That was two
years ago, we ar just now able to start to fix her up!!  I guess it is a
blessing in disguise, my husband had a brain anurysm in January, he is okay,
thank God, so this is kinda his therapy!!  Looking forward to a long
friendship with all of you other Imp's!!!!!