Insurance

I just have liability for now because it kinda looks like it was shot at
and missed and poo'd at and hit. :-)) However, when I get it looking
extremeley HAZE GREEN AND PROUD, I will probably get classic car
insurance on it, and I believe the cost of that has alot to do with the
amount of miles per year a person sets in the policy.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.