Kenyon's new email & Charlotte MI Info

Somone got into my computer some sort of bug that allowed them to grab my password for my email and ebay account, locking me out by changing the passwords.  imperialist60 was then used to sell spanish soccer tickets from germany and has been shut down. Consequently, I have a new email address while I try to recover the old stuff.

I am now at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx   - not imperialist60 as before.... ----- I lost all files related to the IML that I had stored on the imperialist60 mailbox and was not able to reply to people.

If I was dealing with you regarding a project in the Detroit area, I apologize for not getting back to you. I have a line on one of the NASCAR Imperials, and the car's owner has declined to allow a visit, citing the fact that it is on blocks and not ready to "show" for photos.  He did agree to write up an essay about his exploits and will forward the info and his many pictures soon.  When this happens, I'll be sure to notify people once it gets put up on the club website.  These things often take time, though, so it could be a little while. My thanks to the several people that replied to my request for assistance.

-Kenyon Wills
Discounted fake euro soccer tickets available upon request.

Do you Yahoo!?