69 relay question - Headlight door relay location???

69 relay question - Headlight door relay location???

My recently acquired 69 is always getting power to open the headlight doors when key is on.  I have tried unplugging all visible relays under steering column to get the same result.   I am not sure that I found the headlight door relay since I would assume the door would not be getting power to open if relay unplugged.  Does anyone know where the relay is or have any suggestions as to what I might look for to fix the problem?  My thought is that the relay is acting up, but I am not certain of that.  The FSM is not much help on the matter.

Thanks,
John -- Atlanta