Fwd: Tail lights for Imperial-59 REMINDER

Please, can somebody help me?, time is runing out.....

Anders

Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:56:18 +0200
From: Anders Nilsson <nilsson.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tail lights for Imperial-59
Bcc: NBODET@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everybody.

I wonder if somebody can help me to find two tail lights glasses for my Imperial -59

I have two friends who will go to US tomorrow and stay in there for three weeks
They are going to stay in Austin, but they will travel around in Texas and maybe they can meet somebody from the IIML list and take this
glasses back home to Sweden

I hope somebody can help me,
please send an answer on my private e-mail address

nilsson.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx