Imperial web page

Hey is it just me, or is the Imperial Web Page now confusing and hard to use? I have just spent 10 Minutes tryiny to find a way to post new 60 Imperial parts in the 'Parts for sale" area, but just could not find a way to do it???  I used to be able to do it as easy as anything! I find at least on my computer that the home page is EXTREAMLY Slow to load, anyone else having the same problems? regards George.