Please Welcome a New Member Derrick Zimmerman (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Derrick Zimmerman (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Derrick Zimmerman
Email Address is: drockilla@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Mid Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1972 imperial lebaron 4-door.white with white vinyl top

Self-Introduction: Well i am 16 years old.This is my first car and a damn
good one.I found it on a used car lot.I was looking for a caprice actually
when i saw this long chromn grill hidding behind a bunch of pooper cars.i
walked up and there she was.My grandpa always told me about these cars and
he is a gm man.I thought what a small world.i have always loved mopars.They
are the best and more for you type of cars around.my all time dream car is a
67 dodge charger with a 440 magnum.I have never liked the normal teenaged
rice burners.i like big cars and classics.I hope to hear some of your
stories.