55 Imp headliner recolor

Hello Fellow Imp Owners!

I have two large rust colored spots on my otherwise perfect headliner on my '55 Imp. One above

the left visor and one near the dome lamp housing. I suspected mouse urine, as there was

also a pile of insulation in the trunk-however-there is no odor and I'm wondering if the cause

could be condensation from the inside of the roof? Perhaps where the insulation was removed?

Is there insulation between headliner and roof?

There used to be a spray color for fabrics that might re-color the damage. However, I can't find

the paint any more. Does anyone know who sells it, or what brand it might be labeled under?? I

hate to remove the headliner-it has no tears in it. Any thought appreciated. Incidentally-rodent damage

these cars is pretty common, especially if they aren't moved for awhile, like over the winter. Any sure

fire means of keeping the little s.o.b.'s out of our cars?? Short of installing a cat, that is---

                                                                                        Thanks, Ted Blackington

cebuisle@xxxxxxx